2. Brinjal bajji: Slice the brinjal into 1/2 cm round slices. Soak in salt water for 15 minutes and drain water. Dip in the bajji batter and deep fry until it becomes golden brown. Serve hot with coconut chutney.
3. Potato bajji: Peel the skin of potato and slice into 1/2 cm pieces. Dip in bajji batter and deep fry. Serve hot with tomato chutney.
4. Chilly bajji: Get bajji chilly (big sized light green chilly-less hot variety) also called as hyderabadi chilly in india. Break slightly with hands and soak in salt water for 15 minutes. Drain water completely after 15 minutes. Dip in bajji batter and deep fry. Tastes good when served hot with coconut chutney.
5. Onion bajji: Peel onion and make thin slices. Dip in bajji batter and deep fry. Serve hot with spicy tomato chutney.
6. Raw green apple bajji: For apple bajji prepare the batter without chilly powder. Slice apple, dip in batter and deep fry. Serve hot with tomato ketch-up.