Monday, July 2, 2018

BABY'S FIRST MASH - POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT THE BABY

Before introducing new solid food to baby,every mother must know very well about  the baby's body condition and how he/ she behaves generally. Here I give few points.

1. How the baby shows that he/ she is full? Each baby have different way to convey that his/her tummy is full. Mother must know that.

2. How the baby conveys that he/ she is hungry?

3. How long he/she sleeps?

4. How much he/ she plays without getting bored or tired?

5. When the baby feels restless?

6. When the baby looks for his/her mother if someone is with the baby?

7. How often he passes urine?

8. How many times a day/ once in how many days he/she passes stool? Also color, texture and consistency of stool. This one is the most important to know before introducing mash to the baby.

Know your baby before introducing solid food.

Note: I gave these points from my experience. If I have forgotten something I will update once I remember. If anyone note any changes please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment