Sunday, July 8, 2018

EGGLESS JOWAR BANANA LOAF

I had few overripe bananas at home. I wanted to use them off somehow. So I decided to make eggless jowar banana bread. Ht before making I'm not sure that it turns out this yummy and fluffy. So I haven't clicked pictures. Only the final step I clicked as I kept sliced banana pieces over the batter. Even after adding to the batter i had 1 extra and so i decided to decorate with banana. So here is the recipe.
Ingredients:
Overripe banana - 4 1/2 (my son gulped half of 1 banana)
Milk - 100 ml
Oil - 1/4 cup
White sugar - 2 tbsp
Brown sugar - 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp
Lemon juice - 2 tsp
All purpose flour -3/4 cup
Great millet / jowar flour - 3/4 cup
Baking soda and Baking powder - 1 tsp each
Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp (optional)
Method:
Mash 3 1/3 banana and mix in milk, oil and sugar together.

Now mix all dry ingredients and sift. Now MX the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and pour in a loaf pan. Mine is 20cm loaf pan. Now slice the extra banana and arrange over the batter.

Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.


Cool, slice and serve.





No comments:

Post a Comment