Thursday, August 16, 2018

BABY'S MENU AT 7 MONTHS

As baby has already started to have mashed fruits and vegetables, now it's time to introduce few more food items. We are a south indian family and so my babies had south indian cuisine based food items. At 7 months itself started to introduce indian based food.
1. Idly
2. Dosa/oothappam
3. Idiappam
4. Aappam / vattappam (same as aappam but a little thicker batter steamed in a plate)
5. Mung dal / masoor dal cooked water
6. Tender beans ( tender and seeds are not started to develop yet)
7. Any 6 months old food if not introduced earlier
Or introduce any soft food with these ingredients from your cuisine. If we think about giving our kids a food which is easily digestible then we could be able to create new recipes. 

I have created lots and lots of new recipes according to the taste of each kid. After my first baby I cooked what she likes. But after my second one started to have solids most of my daughter's taste didn't suit his taste. So again I started to create new for him. 

Now my third one started his solids. Now itself I could see that he is different from his brother and sister. So again my new findings started.

No comments:

Post a Comment